Hello,

weewx is installed in virtual PIP mode -> ~/weewx-data/... and
~/weewx-venv/...
I manually added the xxx.py driver for my weather station in the
~/weewx-data/bin/user directory.
It is declared in weewx.conf as "driver = usr.xxx", as was done in version
4.x

When launching weewxd, I get the message:
   File "/home/pi/weewx-venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/weewx/engine.py",
line 104, in setupStation
     __import__(driver)
ModuleNotFoundError: *No module named 'usr'*

I tried "driver = xxx.py" without success

if I put my driver in
~/weewx-venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/weewx/drivers/xxx.py and I put
driver = xxx.py in weewx.conf there is no longer the error.

Moral: Would it be possible to tell me the exact location where to put my
driver in the user directory and how to declare it in weewx.conf ?

Thank you...