You should install your driver with "weectl extension install" if it is
packaged correctly to support that.
 See https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Weewx-Driver-Development-Tips for
how and use any of the available drivers as examples if you are packaging a
driver you wrote.

But to answer, you add user things under ~/weewx-data so it would be
~/weewx-data/bin/user/xxx.py if you copy it into place manually.