Let's see what's in the database. I don't know what kind of install you
did, but for a package install do this (you type *bold* text):

*sqlite3 /var/lib/weewx/weewx.sdb*

for a pip install

*sqlite3 ~/weewx-data/archive/weewx.sdb*

then see how much rain is in the archive records:

sqlite> *select datetime(dateTime,'unixepoch','localtime'), rain from
archive where date(dateTime,'unixepoch','localtime')='2024-03-10';*

Do they look reasonable?

Also, check the total amount of rain in both the main archive table, and in
the daily summaries:

sqlite> *select sum(rain) from archive where
date(dateTime,'unixepoch','localtime')='2024-03-10';*
sqlite> *select sum from archive_day_rain where
date(dateTime,'unixepoch','localtime')='2024-03-10';*

What are the values? Do they match?