I would like to get the attribute sunshine yes/no or a value in the MQTT
stream to control my shutters if I already have a Davis Pro.
I can only find the value of "maxSolarRad_Wpm2". Please give me some advice
on how I could evaluate this, or how could the sunshine value per minute be
entered in MQTT?