Where did you get those values from?

EN 50549-1:2019 far more permissive than you stated.

Here is Fronius' conformity certificate:

https://www.fronius.com/~/downloads/Solar%20Energy/Certificates/SE_CER_Conformity_EN50549_Sweden_Fronius_Inverters_EN.pdf

Or a link to the Hungarian EON's network quality statement (sorry, but this
one is in Hungarian)

https://www.eon.hu/pestmegyeihalozat/tudnivalok/energiakozeli-informaciok/halozatuzemeltetes.html