After one month, a first impression: The zbox runs flawlessly in absolute
silence (it is fanless), given a SSD is installed. It is drawing about 11W
of power on average. That's a litte less than triple the power the RPi4,
but with approximately 10x the computing power. For only running weewx it'd
be definitely an overkill. The big question: "how long will it run?" Only
time can answer. For me, it was the right choice so far.