Hello all,
I am slowly moving my weewx 4.10.2 ubuntu VP2+ station to an RPI5 with
Bookworm. Lacking in indepth knowledge of html and python, I'm having lots
of trouble with formats and units. I had it working on the Standard skin
(see attache file) but many things have changed on how this is now done.
Before I was adding to weewx.conf but it appears more complicated for 5.0.
The file shows my present Standard page and then the attempted version in
5.0. I'm not sure how to add the "ยต" symbol or to round data with too many
decimal places.
What I have in 5.0 seems to be running but doesn't look very nice.
Could someone please point me in the correct direction? I have looked at
the customization section of the wiki but am not sure how to proceed. The
Geiger counter data is stored in Signal1 and Signal2 of weewx.sdb.

MQTT section from weewx.conf
        ##################
        ## Radmon+ Geiger counter from emonpi
        ##################

        [[[gccpm]]]
            name = signal1
            [[[[message]]]]
                type = individual
        [[[gcdose]]]
            name = signal2
            [[[[message]]]]
                type = individual
        ####################################
        ## Soil Moisture / Soil Temp from emoncms
        ####################################
        [[[4103]]]
            name = soilMoist1
            [[[[message]]]]
                type = individual
        [[[4102]]]
            name = soilTemp3
            [[[[message]]]]
                type = individual
        [[[4108]]]
            name = signal3
            [[[[message]]]]
                type = individual

Thanks in advance. Everything is rtunning with no errors so far.
Bob
http://grattans.org/wx