yet another studious student ;)
On Jun 23, 1:44 pm, flaming daisy <[email protected]> wrote: > The day that I want nothing more than to have a big fat burn, I have a > big fat exam the next morning... > > Normally I am of the opinion that you can never relive a party, but > you can resit a test... Seeming so this is worth something towards my > final grade, I think I may behave a touch!! > > Have a wicked spin peops!! > > *loves* --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You are subscribed to the GoogleGroup "Wellington Fire" We meet and spin fire in Frank Kits Park Tuesday nights weather permitting. Please bring Koha if you wish to use the fuel provided. This is pegasol and is highly refined kerosene $5 minimum. If you wish to bring your own fuel, please bring your own dipping bucket so you do not mix down the peg with regular kero. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/wellington-fire?hl=en?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
