If I haven't fallen asleep on the Couch of Inertia by 7:30 I'll come out now
that I'm finally back in the country!

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 4:34 PM, flaming daisy
<[email protected]>wrote:

>
> *loves and hugs*
>
> Studying sucks a bit sometimes...
>
> I miss you guys lots!!
>
> It's been a full on term...
>
> I am away in Eke-ta-where? next week, I will be down the week after...
>
> x x
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You are subscribed to the GoogleGroup "Wellington Fire" 
We meet and spin fire in Frank Kits Park Tuesday nights weather permitting.
Please bring Koha if you wish to use the fuel provided.
This is pegasol and is highly refined kerosene $5 minimum.
If you wish to bring your own fuel, please bring your own dipping bucket so you 
do not mix down the peg with regular kero.

To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/wellington-fire?hl=en?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to