I have some remarks about translation:

1. Main panel - text on label Home tab is not translated
2. Dialpad  panel - Audio Smileys is not translated
3. History panel - after right click on item and choose 'Call this peer' names buttone 'Yes' and 'No' are displayed only in english
4. Volume Panel - tooltips for volume level not displayed international characters
5.Configuration->Audio in the textboxes are not displayed international characters
6. About window - text 'This program....later version. is displayed only in english
7. Login window - text 'Login' is displayed only in english

This issues I tested on French and Polish language.

I think main translator each localization should have special account for provide full test localization. Why translator have to pay money for testing his work?