Hello Jerome,

I was looking through the refactoring (and it looks much cleaner)

A few thoughts (please take them as such as I did a super quick scan only):

1) Where have actions like phSubscribe and phDTMF gone? I do think those are
important other actions that should not be eliminated from access.

2) I would suggest that the object free functions take a pointer to the
pointer so that the pointer can be set to NULL immediately inside the
function. This eliminates some types of reuse errors. In fact, it would most
likely be best to adopt a "Handle" based architecture where the API does not
give out the object (I'm not sure how feasible that is).

3) on the same note, the callbacks could potentially be non-blocking in the
case that they do not require a return value (a notify for example) so that
the api keeps ticking even if the app is badly behaved.

4) The eXosip stack does not accept NOTIFY without SUBSCRIBE. This is bad
when connecting to an asterisk box and wanting to get voicemail notification
(asterisk sends regardless. This is handled lower in the eXosip stack of
course.) [I've made modifications to support the asterisk notify if someone
wants to incorporate them].

-Lukas

Lukas Oberhuber