From: Jérôme WAGNER [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 October 2006 08:41
To: 'Lukas Oberhuber'
Cc: wengophone-devel@lists.openwengo.com
Subject: RE: [Wengophone-devel] branches and wifo-refactoring

Hello Lukas,

Did you create tickets #1071 and #1072 regarding webcam issues ?

The code you made your patch on is unfortunately not up to date with the
trunk (regarding the default codec list and the webcam init phase).

Could you please try an unmodified trunk and report if you have the same
problem ?

You _pGraph, _pBuild inversion is interesting in the code, but I would like
you to also try code that is commited right now that also has a modification
around these lines for some webcams.

Regarding your palette issue (#1072), what webcam do you have ? I'll try and
post on the wiki a specific progressive HowTo on these palette problems.
They usually can be tracked down.

Thank you,
Jerome