Hi all,

I use the wengo NG 2.0 and when I close the softphone I have this error:

Thanks

Laurent

debug) 22:28:36 PhApiWrapper::terminate: terminating phapi
(debug) 22:28:36 FileWriter::close: file=C:\\Documents and
Settings\admin\Application Data\Peoplefone\config.xml saved
(debug) 22:28:36 FileWriter::close: file=C:\\Documents and
Settings\admin\Application Data\Peoplefone\config.xml saved
(debug) 22:28:36 main: WengoPhone ended
QObject::killTimer: timers cannot be stopped from another thread