Hi all,

I face to a conflict between (BUILD_DIR)/wifo/srtp/config.h[1] and
wengophone-2.1/wifo/srtp/include/config.h[2]

The two files were in theory generated but [1] by cmake (that I use) and
[2] by scons.

During the compilation, after a cmake configuration, gcc use the [2]
that was not configured for a linux plateform but a windows one by
default and lead to a compilation error (see tickets #1181 and #1194)
due to the [1]'s masking.

The revision 9169 committed by jbossart today readd [2] that mask the
good one.

I don't want to use scons because of the future complete switch to cmake
system, so anyone can solve this conflict problem please ?

A temporary workaround is to delete [2].

Thanks for your attention.

Didier Link

--
Didier Link <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>