  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lukas
Oberhuber
Sent: 28 February 2007 14:26
To: 'Xavier DESJARDINS'
Cc: wengophone-devel@lists.openwengo.com
Subject: [Wengophone-devel] RE: SIP Generic bug

Xavier,

Just tested on the new build:

I dialled:

sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Everything in the UI shows +61892880790, but the call is dialled correctly.
On redial, the call was made to sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] So I can
confirm the fix works.

However, I feel like the UI should probably show the full URI in cases where
the server is not a match, no?

Also, would be great if the installer would have an option to set up sip:
links to open wengophone and dial (probably present the option to the user
to choose.). Here is a page to use to test:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Phone+Numbers

-Lukas

Lukas Oberhuber

  _____