Michel,

To clarify what I wrote below: I've tested with recent builds and the
history for your examples will show only 500 or toto. (I'm not logged into
Wengo when I do this, but into sipalive.com), so I'm not sure if wengo (the
service, not the phone) supports calling to other SIP providers.

When I look at the logs on my server, the calls are going to
sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED], even when I select them from the
history which only says 500 or toto.

I do think it's a problem that we have to guess that the number is correct
and have to look at the server logs to check if the call went through, but
as far as I can tell, the functionality works. With only wengophone, there
is no good way to check if you made a call to the right address.

The next problem, is that *some* service providers do not allow incoming
calls from other networks (for fairly obvious reasons such as spam) and
therefore require a peering agreement. The peering agreement means that each
network can call the other.

In practice, when I try to call a network that requires a peering agreement,
and sipalive doesn't have one, the sipalive asterisk server gets back a SIP
authentication request when it makes the call (sip 'invite' I believe) to
the other network. Since the sipalive asterisk server doesn't have any
credentials for the other network (no peering agreement), it hangs up the
call to the other network, and the call fails.

Obviously, you don't have access to the server logs at Wengo, and there is
no "Error: peering agreement lacking" so it is hard to diagnose from your
side.

Hope this helps explain.

-Lukas

  _____