On 13/03/07, Mathieu Stute <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Monday 12 March 2007 19:21, Mathieu Stute wrote:
> On Monday 12 March 2007 19:11, michel memeteau wrote:
> > Hi I 've seen tou've updated the build environnement few weeks ago ,
But
> > now On any platform it seems that Speex is not here , then PCMU is
used
> > all the time .
> >
> > Is this a feature not to include speex ?
>
> No, this is a bug, thx for the input (phamrplugin is missing too)

This is fixed for the latest builds:
http://wengofiles.wengo.fr/nightlybuilds/binary/NG/GNULinux/2.1/

I just tested last revision 10240 on WindowsXP  , in the config audio page,
no speex . Is speex included in all platforms ?

I've Checked in program files , but no speex Dlls , maybe it found my
already present speex in C:\windows\system32 ?  I guess No

--
Michel memeteau