Hi

I just had to start it 8 times until it came up! I unfortunately had not
time to look more deeply into the code to find a useable fix, because I
had a stupid workaround and still had to add functions. Next week I'll
spend on the final debugging of the issues that are still left in our
version of wengophone, I'll hopefully also fix this. So if I find a
better solution I'll send you the fix. But perhaps someone will be
faster :)

Cheers, Pirmin