Hello,

Just so you know, I now consider CMake builds to be better than SCons builds.

I hope no one will regret the old SCons support. Please update your build process in order to use CMake ; feel free to ask for support on the mailing list and check the wiki where a lot of information on the build system has been added.

Thanks to Tanguy and GlaDiaC for making this possible in the first place;

I think all of you who have tried CMake as a SCons replacement would not trade CMake for SCons again :-)

Jérôme
ps: SCons support is already a bit buggy now depending on the platform ; SCons specific files will be removed from the repository in a few days