> Tach,

Moin,

> (debug) 00:01:20 virtual WebcamErrorCode
> WebcamDriver::setResolution(unsigned int, unsigned int): try to change
> resolution: (width, height)=320,240
> (debug) 00:01:20 virtual WebcamErrorCode
> WebcamDriver::setPalette(pixosi): this webcam does not support palette
> #0 (debug) 00:01:20 virtual WebcamErrorCode
> WebcamDriver::setPalette(pixosi): palette conversion will be forced
> (debug) 00:01:20 virtual void WebcamDriver::startCapture(): starting
> capture
>
> Are there any patches which I can apply or how long will it take to fix
> it? Sorry for my bad english.

I don't know about patches but the fact that not all cams are supported is
known. Same "palette unsupported" occurs with my web cam; I'll get video
but colors are wrong. Actually you didn't say if your cam doesn't work at
all or is just lacking functionality. Anyway, check the following ticket
for information in the trac system:
http://dev.openwengo.com/trac/openwengo/trac.cgi/ticket/1129

Sebastian