Tach,
although Wengophone supports  V4L2, my Logitech Quickcam Pro 5000 with
the uvc driver doesn' t work with wengo. I get  palette errors:
Tested on wengo 2.1 RC2

(debug) 00:01:20 virtual WebcamErrorCode
WebcamDriver::setResolution(unsigned int, unsigned int): try to change
resolution: (width, height)=320,240
(debug) 00:01:20 virtual WebcamErrorCode
WebcamDriver::setPalette(pixosi): this webcam does not support palette #0
(debug) 00:01:20 virtual WebcamErrorCode
WebcamDriver::setPalette(pixosi): palette conversion will be forced
(debug) 00:01:20 virtual void WebcamDriver::startCapture(): starting capture

Are there any patches which I can apply or how long will it take to fix it?
Sorry for my bad english.