On 27.02.2008 16:50, Vadim Lebedev wrote:

>>> Actually it works perfectly well the SVN_VERSION variable holds
>>> merucrial rev hash now
>>>

>> Yes. The mercurial-revision is in the SVN_VERSION variable. That
>> works fine. But the actual problem is that the Visual C++ compiler
>> can not handle quotes with the "-D" option. So we have to think of
>> something else to pass the revision into the code.
>>

> My wengophone generates correct value in UserAgent filed in sip
> requests... So the things works correctly here

Strange. I just recompiled wengophone with your latest revision and
the version string is shown fine in the About-Dialogbox. I have to
say, that I had my patch applied and expected to see a rev0 but saw
this: "WengoPhone 2.2 reva58d652beefd-20080226111836".

But this is actually also not correct because if I do:
C:\Projects\wp-2.2_hg>hg tip
changeset:   76:8ab95df2e80b
tag:         tip
user:        Darshaka Pathirana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date:        Wed Feb 27 16:14:44 2008 +0100

So date and revision are not that what one would expect. Maybe you
can help me and tell where to look at to get the right information
(mainly because my patch handles phapi, so I am not sure if that has
anything to do with the string in the aboutbox)

By the way: as mecurial has a alpha-numeric revision wouldn't it be
better to add a delimiter between "rev" and the revision (like
rev_a58d652beefd)?

Greetings,
 - Darsha