Since UTBS is playing by far later than everything else in wesnoth,
why should there not be some "religious" in that time? After the world
has been destroeyd maybe people start to believe in different things?
We would only need to have this explained in the "intro" of the
campaign.
And I think nothing speaks against adding Liberty as long as it still
has a maintainer and is well done. We do not have to stick to having 5
campaigns or something like this. I think it is okay to provide a
quite large amount of well done campaigns that all are somehow
different. There is a place for epic campaigns like httt and short and
easy ones like Two Brothers as well as for campaigns featuring the
future and the past of wesnoth. The only thing that is mandatory is
having someone willing to maintain the campaign so that it is updated
when it is needed. And the campaign needs to "feel" completed and well
done (for it's purpose).
Greets,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic

PS:
I think TDH and SOTBE were nice campaigns especially they do feature
other races than loyalists or rebels but since they have no "official"
maintainer and are incomplete they should be removed (though it is
said since there are many translations for these).