Hi everyone!
Since now the reordering of images is taking place I just did test how
changing the campaigns to behave more like usermade campaigns does
work. I did completely change TDH to behave like a usermade campaign.
The mainproblem is that svn does not allow svn mv foldername/*.cfg. I
had to move the complete folders, commit them, rename the
folder and commit again. So mainly there are two commits to do to move
one folder to a different place.
There only have some very little changes to be done to make the
campaigns work in this different place:
1) change the path to the scenario folder in the campaign.cfg.
2) move the scenario folder
3) move the map folder
4) change the path to the maps in the scenraio file. This should
easyly be doable by an easy sed line.
5) take care that the utils still do work. They will probably be the
main problem. But this can also be done via sed since it only is
changing the old path against a new one.
6) move the textdomaindeclaration from game.cfg to
campaigns/campaignname.cfg

Doing these changes for each campaign probably needs around one hour
per campaign. Once the changes are done we should also add
[binary_path] to the mainline campaigns so that we can have an image
folder inside the campaign.
This should help getting some kind of order into the campaigns. Once
this is done it should be simple "drag and drop" to add usercampaigns
as mainline.
Greets,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic