Thanks for posting the mockups. The general vs. druid
example looks nice.

I think that there's a real danger of displaying too
much information. Since no ability changes the chance
of being hit, and since this is the damage calculation
window, I don't think we need to display the chance of
being hit percentage. It was already displayed in the
previous window.

Display the various modifiers, replace "Summary" with
"Total Damage" and the X-X result, and then just have
the bar graph below that. You don't need "chance of
being unscathed" percentage becuase that's what the
top green bar displays. The green bar and red bar do a
nice job of showing the chance of not being hurt and
being killed without you having to spell it out.

Also the Summary/Total Damage lines should be at the
same vertical placement in the window, so they are
easier to compare to each other.

-Asa

--- Laurent Birtz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>