As I understand it, there's been a feature freeze for 1.2 for quite a while, and some new features for 1.3 that did not get into 1.2 have built up in the past few months. Specifically, I'm thinking about the idling animations.

-turin

john w. bjerk wrote:
Um, this sounds like we're trying to release 1.3 (a development relase?) before adding the new terrain stuff. What do we have to make 1.3 special besides the new terrain engine? I'm assuming open GL won't be ready before 1.3.

-eleazar / j.w.bjerk