On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 05:54:19PM +0200, Alink wrote:
> An other possible cause of this bug, is the ugly "path//file.cfg" which we
> can see in the logs. I don't know if there is OS difference (or in file
> functions implementations) to handle these "//", but it's a risk. Btw, about
> this, an other experiment for mac/win users: use "path" instead of "path/"
> in code and cfg.

AFAIK there is a problem with //, at least under AmigaOS.
Here is the comment in the last patch to fix AmigaOS support :
"On AmigaDOS two slashes after a directory name ("somedir//blah") means the
same as "/../" on MS-DOS/UNIX ("somedir/../blah"). This patch removes some of
the extra slashes added by the code, fixing these issues. "