Mark de Wever schrieb:
> Recently there was a discussion on IRC and it seems zipios is no longer
> used. If it's really not used is there still a need to keep it?
>
> If we agree to remove it I don't mind to do that job.
>
> Regards,
> Mark de Wever aka Mordante/SkeletonCrew

My vote in short:
Go for it!

The longer version:
I would like to have something like normal gzip compression for quite a
bunch of stuff. Eg the data sent to/from the campaignserver and to/from
the mp server would be a good thing to use compression on. And the saves
would be *great* regarding compression, because plain textfiles are
rather easy to compress. And on a "normal" system libzip is not a *real*
dependency since it is available anyway, even for Windows something
should be available.
Cheers,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic