On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 06:17:15PM +0200, Mark de Wever wrote:
> Recently there was a discussion on IRC and it seems zipios is no longer
> used. If it's really not used is there still a need to keep it?
>
> If we agree to remove it I don't mind to do that job.

Since I've seen no objections I want to look at removing this option.
Since we might want to move to boost reverting this once removed might
be hard. This means once I remove it I'm not going to revert it.

Any objections against removing zipios?
If I recieve no objections I'll look into removing it next weekend or
the week after that.

Regards,
Mark de Wever aka Mordante/SkeletonCrew