On Tue, Jan 01, 2008 at 03:36:35PM +0100, Nils Kneuper wrote:

> Okay, so what is the current status, which plans do you have? Are there any
> more
> features you do want to implement or can I freeze everything? I will at least
> wait one more week until I do freeze things. In this time you can either send
> mail, write a forum pm or ping me in irc to tell me to wait a little longer,
> if
> possible with an estimate of how much time you need. From the freeze (freeze =
> no new/changed string and features) on it will take at least 6 weeks until the
> release of 1.4 and I would like to have it out in the middle of march. So I
> would really like to start the feature and string freeze in one week, if that
> is
> possible.

I've no features which I want to implement for 1.4.
I still hope to get MP campaigns in a playable state before 1.4. I
already started to work on it, but it's unknown how many bugs remain.
I slowly started to tackle the list with open bugs as well and hope
we can reduce the count even more before tagging 1.4.

Regards,
Mark de Wever aka Mordante/SkeletonCrew