This web, "racocatala.cat" as the name said (raco catala = Catalan corner) is a
web which are supporting the ideology to annex definitively Valencian to
Catalan. The use of ".cat" instead of ".es" means that the web support the
Catalan nationalism (they want to separate from Spain ".es"), you put me a
non-oficial web...

Statute of Autonomy say in article 7.1: The two official idiom of the
Autonomous Community are Valencian and Castillian.: Well, Castilian and Spanish
is the same because Castile is inside Spain (and this language became official
in all Spain), but Valencian Comunity is inside Catalonia? I think no.

Well, following the oficial theory about Valencian... the Valencian Council of