That's noy's department - I'm not really having anything to do with
story/faction/unit name development for them.  Just art, really - whatever
state they end up in, they'll slot into my project, so I'm happy with however
they end up.

I don't want to speak for him, so I think this is an issue that can be worked
on over the next couple of months - these guys won't see mainline before 1.9 at
the earliest anyway, so we have time to sort out things like this.