Hey Patrick

While I can certainly sympathize with your viewpoint, I don't think its constructive or useful at present. This is a contentious area, one which was going to attract controversy. There are understandable perspectives on both sides and Rusty has expressed his. There isn't a need to malign him for it. Lets deal with it and move on as professionally as possible.

Noy.