This probably isn't the right email to send to but I have a suggestion. I am a
great fan of the game having brought the iPod version about a month after using
the pc version. I am a moderately experiences website designer and was
wondering a few things about the the wesnoth sync site. This is obviously small
and might be a bit picky but it seems to be missing the password protection.
Instead of showing the password dots it shows the actual password, and secondly
it seems to be missing a save data deletion method. So unless you call each
save the same name to save over the last you will end up with a huge list of
saved files. As a little thanks to making such a great game I would be willing
to either create from scratch using php an easy deletion method for users to
manualy delete old saves for this site or send you a pre made one that you
could alter yourself if you would prefer. Thanks for taking the time to read
this and hope you can reply soon,
  Dean