On Saturday 20 April 2013 07:37:07 Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> No, I wasn't.  Dammit.  That means I have more work to do.

After you last spoke on IRC I asked you a couple of important questions [1]
that went unanswered since your IRC client (or terminal application)
apparently adopted a negligent stance:

00:05 <esr> git push --all claims to have succeeded, but I see only one branch
creation - for master. This makes me suspicious.
00:24 <shadowm> esr: Yeah, there is only one branch.
00:24 <shadowm> What does git branch -a show for you?
00:25 <shadowm> Also, I don't think git push --all covers tags.
00:25 <shadowm> "Instead of naming each ref to push, specifies that all refs
under refs/heads/ be pushed."
00:26 <shadowm> --tags: "All refs under refs/tags are pushed, in addition to
refspecs explicitly listed on the command line."
00:26 <shadowm> esr: Is there any particular reason you didn't use git push --
mirror?
00:26 <shadowm> Do you have spurious objects there or something?

[1] http://wesnoth.debian.net/%23wesnoth-dev-2013-04-19.log (00:05 - 00:26)

(If you saw AI0867's email to this thread, then you know that after all, tags
are _not_ missing, but branches definitely are -- except for master,
obviously.)

Any chance I could have the answers to my questions in the time being?

--
Regards
  Ignacio Riquelme Morelle <shadowmaster>