On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 09:24:21AM +0200, Nils Kneuper wrote:
> Okay guys, what to do now? I have not heard anything from esr since the mails
> from last weekend and his IRC part message is that he will be away for a week.

He wrote that on the 24th, so presumably he will at least be away until
the 1st of May.

> Shall we just use the git repo already available at github and work with that?

Not sure what is wise, would be great if esr had been able to reply.

> Since I don't think we should continue in the void state we are currently in.
> What do you think? If there is no reply and no converted repo by Sunday
> evening 20:00 GMT+2 I say we should just use github as is.

I'm also not sure what is wise. IMO the best thing to do would be
continuing on SourceForge until the thing is complete on GitHub. The
nobody needs to adjust their checkouts until GitHub is done.

We know the stuff on SourceForge is not perfect, but I think it would be
easier for esr to restart from SourceForge instead of modifying his
scripts to something else.

--
Regards,
Mark de Wever aka Mordante/SkeletonCrew