Am 12.04.2015 um 06:39 schrieb Ignacio R. Morelle:
> On Thursday 09 April 2015 19:06:32 you wrote:
>> On Thursday 09 April 2015 17:45:39 chris beck wrote:
>>> - shadowm rewrote the INSTALL page recently:
>>> https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/commit/15ac0224caa2a74b921b5903a0a6ec5f

87 be95ce - I believe that he made boost filesystem mandatory on cmake
>>> also (not sure) so that is mandatory across the board.
>>
>> I did not. I don't even know what changes would be necessary to make
>> this happen.
>
> I just committed a change [1] to the CMake recipe that removes the
> ENABLE_BOOST_FILESYSTEM option. Assuming I did it right (Ivanovic might
> want to help me double-check), this means that Boost.Filesystem is now
> mandatory for CMake builds too...
>
> ... unless ENABLE_PANDORA is enabled in the configuration. I can't just
> remove that option since it evidently disables and enables other code paths
> in Wesnoth's source that don't have anything to do with replacing library
> dependencies. It would be good if we could at least remove the exceptions
> made for Boost.Filesystem et al in the CMake recipe itself, but this
> largely depends on Ivanovic's since he's in charge of building for
> OpenPandora at the moment. Either way, odds are the option's associated
> dependency exceptions are pretty broken right now due to SDL_Mixer >=
> 1.2.12 becoming mandatory in master a few days ago [2] [3].
>
> 1:
> https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/commit/fe64aa9fdac4626ee35e42322acca43148e019c9

2:
https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/commit/db21bc33313f0baaa4630090deabdcc8320b82dd
> 3:
> https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/commit/7c0a9726d738648532fd463e88f6329f60bc7175

Since we are bumping some other libs I think we can just remove the
ENABLE_PANDORA flag and drop support for it.

Cheers,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic