Sam Andema,

This is the pragmatism we are talking about here now. Action and action. I
concur with the specific allocation of duties that you have implicitly done
in you posting a few minutes ago so that the forum gets some working
documents to propel action in this noble cause.

What I would only add is to have a set  time frame of about to get the
drafts posted for wider input of views in refining the two
documents. Caleb should really be able to come with a draft in even two days
time to guide workflow of the Task force.

Cheers!

Gilly