From: Caleb Alaka <calebal...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [WestNileNet] Apologies
To: "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Sunday, 15 March, 2009, 10:46 PM

Eng. Okuni and colleagues,

I humbly wish to apologize for not attending the Oscars. I did send my
apologies through an ob who unfortunately failed to turn up and I believe the
same person did not convey my apologies in time. Otherwise I was deeply
involved in funeral arrangements of my cousin the late Peter Edema Etima. I was
in charge of transport, an MC, and so on. Otherwise congratulations. Nyakuni
James briefed me and thought the arrangement was superb and the Idea should be
borrowed by other sister organizations. I hope to see you when I am in Kampala
by Tuesday.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----