Dear Vasco,

Thank you very much for your candid submissions. I share your concerns. Indeed
we need to be thorough in what ever we are doing but not too thorough not to do
anything at the end.

If my personal feelings are any thing to go by, one of the things that is
begining to make me lose interest in the forum is the round-about way of
addressing issues, moving in circles, spending a lot of time getting confused,
being busy doing nothing!

I thought i was trying to move the process forward and not backwards when i
suggested that the new names suggested be included on the list for us to
democratically take a decision on what is most agreable to the majority. In
fact i very much apreciate some of the names just being proposed and i
encourage those people to consider them serious. But since i had on my side
passed that stage i can not go back.

I agree that people on ground should should be active in participating in these
processes but that should not make us abdicate our responsibility to express
our opinions and give our views which may be taken or not, but we in diaspora
will have done our part to articulate our views.

I have participated in quite afew of these voluntary organisations in Arua and
some small idea about what it takes to take off. However, if we want to stop
the process of getting the name issue sorted out and go back to decide where we
started. I wish us well.

Thank you.

Sam Andema