I have scanned through this document briefly. The team that put this
document together should be open to suggestions/recommendations &
amendments. Congradulations to them for their effort. As a policy document,
it is a good starting point.
a) We need to create a comprehensive policy document that deals with
regulating school administration, set performance measurement standards,
define acceptable criteria
b)  Perform job analysis of teachers, duties and responsibilities. Each
Elementary or Secondary school teacher should receive a copy. If they do not
abide by the terms, there is good reason  for disciplining & firing.
c) Spell out clearly duties and responsibilities of PTA & Boards, what they
should do, should not do, their limitations

NB: I believe if we can educate the various stakeholders on their roles and
responsibilities, we can turn around the poor performance in schools in the
region