Hi Caleb,

You are definately going to stir controversy here for your good comments.
But did you know that everytime we ate too much, we slept most of the
afternoon without stduying? Now should the belly be full or half full?

Anyway this ordinance thing is good if enforcement is good. So it is just as
good as the enforcement. I hope as we go around making proposals, lets keep
that in mind.

Robert Ejiku.