Hey,

If we believe in principle to help, I do not think the openning of an
account with an Audit firm is necessary.

I am certain that those championing ideas of extending help to the hungry in
West Nile have the resolve to restrain themselves in misappropriating such
funds if we choose to entrust one with custody and ultimate delivery of such
funds to the Red Cross as we suggest to do.

There is still not a formal entity established on this forum and Audit firms
are there into business. Mind you they might want to charge for safe custody
fees as there would be operational costs for the firm as well, albeit
minimal-time is money, so they money value for time spent. Unless we do not
trust ourselves, which otherwise I think is not, then we can involve a third
party like an Audit Firm.

I suggest Anguzu Rogers should continue tol be the focal collection point
and who ever has contributed should "shout" loud on this forum and after the
exercise is over, the chosen treasurer publishes accountability right here.

should we o the Audit firm direction for safe custory, you can contact Titus
Xavier Ambayo, the Managing Partner on 0712003131 or 0772459801

Good day

Gilbert A