Forwarded Message ----
From: Akoberwa Akujo <akoberwaak...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: Kadara Kursum <kadarakur...@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Friday, 21 August, 2009 15:05:59
Subject: Fw: Blessed Ramadan

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Muslim Bridges Newsletter <newslet...@muslimbridges.org>
To: akoberwaak...@yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Friday, 21 August, 2009 0:48:37
Subject: Blessed Ramadan

The Weekly MB Review
An Exclusive Newsletter for MuslimBridges.org Registered & Subscribed Users

As-salamu alikum akoberwa akujo, peace be upon you, Weekly MB Review - Blessed
Ramadan
In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful

"Ramadan is the month in which the Qur'an was revealed" (Q 2:185)

Special Ramadan Notice
Newsletter will follow shortly        Ramadan Mubarak: Wishing you and your
families the most beautiful and inspirational Ramadan ever!  Rejoice and pray
that the blessed month brings peace and prosperity to all people in the
world.  Let's be generous to those in need, and be most kind to one another.

First Day of Ramadan in the United States is anticipated on Saturday, August
22, 2009.

Spread happiness: Send Ramadan Greeting eCards to family and friends.
Click here- Many eCards to select.  Courtesy of MuslimBridges.org and
MuslimChannels.tv volunteers.

Worldwide Prayer Times: Just in Time for Ramadan ... search by City, Integrated
with Islamic Calendar & Qibla direction by Google map, Multiple Standards
selection.  This Module is also given Free to all non-profit Islamic Web sites.
View or print your Prayer Times schedule here

10 Languages in Ramadan: In response to international visitors and large number
of users outside the United States, MuslimBridges will introduce a site upgrade
on the first day of Ramadan - God willing, offering automatic translation in 10
Languages.  This will exclude the Quran segment [only offered in English and
Spanish at this time from approved and reliable translation].  Please check
some of the content pages in other languages and let us know what you think!

   Ramadan Kareem

The Weekly MB Review
California - USA
May Allah bless all of YOU, As-salamu--aliekum
Sr. Stephenie Bushra Khan

"Build Bridges ... Spread the Peace"
www.MuslimBridges.org

"Channels: ♦ Knowledge ♦ Collaboration ♦ Activism"
www.MuslimChannels.tv

"Ordinary people ... together, extraordinary results"
Become A Member
www.Together4Peace.org
"Muslim Americans for Prosperity, Justice, Inclusion, and Peace"
www.MuslimDayOnCapitolHill.org - Coming Soon

Change your subscription
Unsubscribe