*Could others verify what is happening in other districts/counties. We have
received the following information about the latest in BATs strategic plan
to satisfy their shareholders.*

*If this is true and happenning all over the tobacco growing areas, Adripi
Caleb, would you educate us about "class action suits (CAS) in Uganda". I
think this a prime candidate for CAS!
*======

Just to share with you want is happening to our tabacco farmers who got
input from BAT co. as loan .

As you are aware of the drought the crop was destroyed and farmer cant pay
the loan.
BAT is now confiscating farmer properties like domestic animals,bicycle
,house hold items.

They move with police to scare the farmers and what they collect is 3times
the loan the farmers picked eg  Miriya John picked input worth 200,000= he
lost10 goats to BAT worth 600,000=

Tobacco farmers could learn from this.