WNiler,

We should extend this to the cover the Environment Destroyed. But after. The
people first.

RObetia

Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 03:35:08 -0700
From: paok...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Tobacco farmers
To: westnilenet@kym.net

Dear Colleagues

Thanks for picking this issue up and raising its profile for further action.
Clearly the actions of these BAT guys in the last several years have have
caused increasing problems - directly and indirectly - to the people of the
region.

We are with you Caleb in the struggle for the oppressed people.

Regards

Patrick Okuni