From: Ruffino Ezama <ruffino.ez...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] RE: Visit to Worodria in respect of Death of Mr.
Edward Ofuti
To: "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 8:19 AM

Dear Dr William
It is really with sadness that I have learnt of the death of your beloved dad.
With faith we know he has finished his race here on earth. May the good Lord
welcome him into His Kingdom. To you, your sister Lucy Ofuti etc my heartfelt
condolences. I will offer Mass for the repose of his soul tomorrow.

Fr Ruffino Ezama, mccj

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----