Dear Friends,

On behalf of the Ofuti family and my on behalf I would like to thank you all
for your generous support in the form of messages, financial contributions and
your presence that encouraged us during this period.

We treasure this memory of friendship which made a major difference to the the
funeral arrangements. You will forever remain close to our heart.

Friends and colleagues of my late father; my colleagues, friends and the
entire Ombaci OB network, the Arua community in Kampala, the Local Organizing
committee; and Institutions: Mulago Hospital, Uganda Medical Laboratory
Technologists Association, KADIC hospital Bukoto, Arua Hospital, Ajia/ Arua
District Local government, Bongova and Ocoko Primary School, Ocoko Modern
Secondary school, Ocoko Rehabilitation centre, Ringili Regional study centre
(Mukono University branch), St. Joseph's Hospital Maracha, Makerere University-
University of California San Francisco Research collaboration are just a few of
the personalities and organizations that contributed selflessly towards the
burial arrangements.

May God reward your efforts abundantly. We pray that the souls of the faithful
departed rest in eternal peace.

Thank you.

Worodria