a reminder to westnilers members. especialy those in bc here. about 47th uganda
independence oct. 24-2009 read more here. "47 Uganda Independence Day
Celebrations" sent you a message on Facebook...
InboxX
 Reply |Facebook to me
show details 3:47 PM (44 minutes ago)

Justus Mirembe sent a message to the members of 47 Uganda Independence Day
Celebrations.
--------------------
Subject: Uganda Independence Day Update!
Hi guys,
I just wanted to give you an update on what to expect next weekend October 24
wen you come out to celebrate the 47 Uganda Independence Day celebrations. The
evening will full of culture entertainment and ofcorse a keynote speech from
the Vice President of the Republic of Uganda Professor Gilbert Bukenya. The
main event entertainer is "Ragga Dee" also coming straight from Uganda and
bringin you afro vibes. Expect a delicious buffett from meat lovers to
vegeterians and lots of socializing, meet and greets and ofcorse myself
dj-Justo and guest djs spinning your favourite tunes all nite long!
This will for sure be a night of joy and laughter and you dont wanna be
anywhere else.
If you havent purchased your ticket, I encourage you to do so as soon as
possible. Here is places you can get tickets:
http://www.facebook.com/l/7a283;www.ucabc.ca, Abantu beauty products -
Kingsway, (Accros from metro town), Moisha Salon - 12 th street New West,
Worldshine Salon on 6th street Burnaby, Amaguru Hair Galary on Kingsway, or by
calling 604 764-7228.
Hope you can make it.
God Bless!
dj- Justo!
--------------------
To reply to this message, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox/readmessage.php&t=1068569453875&mid=14446adG53832304Ge7ab17G0
___
Find people from your Gmail address book on Facebook! Go to:
http://www.facebook.com/find-friends/?ref=email
This message was intended for mfal...@gmail.com. Want to control which emails
you receive from Facebook? Go to:
http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?notifications=1&mid=14446adG53832304Ge7ab17G0

 Reply Forward

 New window
 Print allMap this
1601 S California Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Red Rose Tea Parties
Download the tea party tool kit for recipies, tips and coupons!
RedRoseTea.ca/ReachOut
Danceland DJs Music
The Wedding Experts, Parties 22 Years Experience, We do request
www.dancelanddj.com
Vancouver Hair Academy
We train you like we are hiring you Come get serious about success
www.vancouverhairacademy.com
First Class DJ Service
Quality DJs ~ Service ~ All Budgets All Events ~ BBB Members A+ Rating
www.FirstClassDJ.ca
Kitsilano Barbers
Open 7 days a week.
No appointment necessary.
www.kitsilanobarbers.com
Uganda Tickets
Hot Uganda Tickets Deals Save Big! Upto 61% Sale
Flights.TravelRobo.com
Cosmetic & Beauty
Beauty products
Hair Care, Nail Care, Skin Care
www.4beautypie.com
Quality Hair Extension
Weave, Braid, Clip, Fusion! Best price and best brands.
www.leebeauty.comAbout these links