This morning, I saw a death announcement on page 7 of the New Vision by the
family of the late Joseph Adrole who passed away on the 28th day of October at
King Faizal Hospital in Kigali.  The family also announced a funeral service at
Nyamitanga and burial to take place tommorrow at Biharwe. I have received
several phone calls from elders like Hon. Dick Nyai and others who are against
the burial of late Joseph in Mbarara when he hails from Terego in Arua. I do
not know whether the deceased had a will or not and whether he wished to be
buried in Mbarara. This is an appeal to any one who has any contact of any
close relative of Joseph to inform the leadership of West Nile Foundation so
that we take up the matter as per the pleas of Arua elders. Your urgent opinion
on the matter will guide the leadership on the way forward on this sensitive
issue.